Thursday, August 20, 2009

It's been a little while...




Well I haven't posted in a bit, probably because I've not had much to say. Regardless, I will post now, even though I'm not sure what I will be writing about.

Perhaps it's time for a general update. My life is fairly hectic right now, what with working 50 hours a week and getting ready to move down to Shoreline, WA for school. I'm also trying to find a car because my current car, Pig (1989 Nissan Sentra), would have a hard time driving back and forth between Everson and Seattle. I also just got approved for my apartment, so that's all settled. I've just got to sign the lease and then I can start moving down Sept. 1st. I probably won't be fully moved down until the 18th or so though. I'm also looking for a part time job in Shoreline, which is a little hard when I'm still living in Everson. So yeah, my life is pretty busy at the moment, which is ok but I really appreciate the weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment