Sunday, August 9, 2009

Cuteness defined...


Ok, so I was talking to my brother on facebook and somehow it got around to famous people that I think are hot/cute and since I have a recurring pair, I thought I'd post them up here. Perhaps this will offer some particular insight into how my mind works or something. Either way it's juicy stuff, so here goes.

1st up is Hailey Williams, the lead singer of the band Paramore. Here are some pics.


Not sure what is it about her. I really like her hair and I dunno. Anywho she's super cute and also my age. So I just have to start a band, get famous, meet her and then all will be swell because I'm sure she'd go for me.

Next up is Regina Spektor, who is just amazing, musically, but also happens to be pretty dang cute. See picture.



She's got a bit of a unique style about her, but yeah. Pretty cute. So that's it. Ringo Starr and Brad Pitt just about made it into the top two, but alas...

2 comments:

  1. Really, I think Brad may be before number one for you...like he doesn't even have a number. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Brad. He'll be so sad he didn't even make it in the top 2.

    ReplyDelete